swiss-list: about working visa

From: Bill Andreas <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:06:42 +0100

Hello,

I have seen the visa page on the swiss-list site, but many links are rather
old. Has anyone recent experience in getting an H1 visa, and in particular
an H1 for a contractor/consultant job for a small company. Also, I am
interested if anyone has some experience in getting the H1 visa for a job at
a university (faculty position) in the US.

Thanks for any help and tips you can provide.

Kind regards,