swiss-list: recommendations for company to ship car from West coast to Europe

From: Martin Mumenthaler <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:40:50 -0800

Hello,

Can anybody recommend a company that ships cars from US to Europe? I could
drop the car anywhere on the west coast, and my dad could pick it up
anywhere in Europe (at any port). We would like to spend as little for that
transport as possible of course!

Thanks for sharing your experience!...

Cheers

Martin