swiss-list: Hallo aus SF!

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:33:58 -0600

HI!

My Name is Carolina, and I come from Spain, but I was living in Muenchen 4
Years before arriving here in SF 2 days ago.

I would like to know if you guys meet here in SF, because I would like to meet
people with whom speak german (german swiss) ;=)

because I am really afraid that I am going to forget everything about this
super tolle Sprache, die so schwerig ist! ;=( and that took me so long to
learn!!!!

I am working as researcher in SF univ at Medical school: Parnassus Campus, of
course I am also looking for an appart to rent or to share I dont care, so any
tipps are welcome!!!

THANKS A LOT!
Vielen Dank im Voraus
Carolina