swiss-list: the latest great idea of SVP/UDC

From: Yves-Alain Peter <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:36:25 -0400

Did you hear about the new great idea from SVP/UDC?
They are willing to make the double nationality impossible.
I thought this would be of interest for some of you... maybe it is time
to stand up for our rights!

French link to TSR: Actu - Le 19:30 28.09.2004 : L'UDC souhaite interdire
la double nationalité pour les ressortissants suisses
http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSect=500001&bcid=0328281&vid=5244808

Yves-Alain

P.S. as far as I'm concerned, I'm a /pure and real swiss/ (read: with a
single nationality) according to SVP/UDC brillaint wording (wasn't this
wording used 70 years ago somewhere in central Europe?)

Yves-Alain Peter
Professeur Adjoint
Département de Génie Physique
Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal