swiss-list: (no subject)

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed Jul 21 10:32:04 2004

Hi!
My name is Yannis Perentes, I'm a medical doctor. I am about to come to the USA
for a three year fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston. I
have to subscribe for a health insurence and accident insurence as I will not
be paid by the MGH. Could anybody give me information about this subject? Is
there a health insurence for swiss from abroad, is there a website where all
health insurence companies are listed? How much would it cost per month? Do you
have a company to recommend?

Thank you for your help.
Yannis Perentes