swiss-list: zurich-sunnyvale housing exchange or rental

From: Doug Chang <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

My wife and I are looking for temporary housing in
Zurich from end of August to beginning of December
2004. I will be working at the Schulthess Klinik
(Lengghalde 2, CH-8008 Zürich). Also, we would be
willing to exchange living in our 4 bedroom house in
Sunnyvale, CA (in Santa Clara County about 10 min to
San Jose, 20 min to Palo Alto, 45 min to San
Francisco) during this time. If anyone is interested,
or has any contacts, please let us know.