swiss-list: looking for appartment near Zurich

From: Helmut Zepik <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 16:09:15 -0700

Looking for appartment (3+ rooms) with a garden near Zurich - August
2004 or later -

Hi,

we are a Swiss/German couple living in the Bay Area and we are
looking for an appartment when we move back to Switzerland. As this
is difficult to organize from here we just
try swiss-list - we would like to have a place with a garden - would
anybody know of something to rent? Even for a few months could work.

Thank you very much for your help.

Helmut