Re: swiss-list: Help for an Engineering Student!

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:55:47 +0100

Nadia,

I think a few people on this list might be able to help, but you will need
to be a bit more descriptive of the work you would like to perform, and
probably the Swiss companies you would like to work at. You are certainly
the most suited person to determine that "Company A" would be a good match,
but not "Company B". If you provide this information, then people who might
know someone there could put you in contact.

Best,

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet