RE: swiss-list: Question/survey on delivery of voting materials

From: Leonore Wigger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:54:27 -0800 (PST)

One more piece of information, for those who are not
yet registered with a Swiss consulate in the US:

When I filled out the form for the Swiss consulate in
San Francisco, I could choose between the following:
receiving my Swiss voting materials from either my
"Heimatkanton", or from the place where I lived and
voted before leaving Switzerland. So, you have some
control over this matter, at least if the two places
are different.

Leonore