swiss-list: Question/survey on delivery of voting materials

From: Beat Ammon <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:38:58 -0600

Leonore's pleasant experiences with participation in elections/votes
appears to be in stark contrast to my own experiences. Since I've
registered here in Chicago I haven't been able to take part in an
election/popular vote for a single time as voting materials have never
been delivered before the actual vote took place. Given the well known
deficiencies of the US postal services I had accepted this as a part of
living here in the US (I've never had any problems with voting while
living in Tokyo) and I'd be interested to find out how well this process
works for other people on the list.

--Beat