swiss-list: Registering with the Swiss Embassy as a dual citizen

From: Cornelius Fichtner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:20:43 -0800

Good Sunday morning!

My wife and I have been living in the USA for almost a year and have
finally found the time to think about registering with the Swiss
Embassy.

My wife is a US / Swiss dual citizen. As far as I understand, the USA
does not officially recognize dual citizenships, but they will not make
a fuss about it either. Do any of you know, if registering my wife with
the Swiss Embassy here in the USA may have any negative consequences for
her in regard to her US citizenship? We would like to participate in
Swiss votes but do not want to jeopardize her US citizenship in any way
either.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
Cornelius Fichtner
3808 S. Flower Street #C
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(949) 903 1712

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text