Re: swiss-list: raisiné

From: Xuân Mai Võ <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:20:01 -0400

   You might want to try Whole foods for the Cassis...I found some here
   in Michigan (my new home for the next four years until we come back to
   Beantown.) I think it is black currant or vine grapes or something
   made up by the locals... I have not found any since fall started
   though..good luck! Hope someone sends the recipe..I miss CH and would
   love to have more recipes from the VD canton!!

   Xuan Mai Vo, DVM

   Ann Arbor, MI/Lexington, MA