Re: swiss-list: welti-furrer for relocation

From: Ralf Kubli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:48:09 -0400

Friends of mine have used Packimpex from US to CH, and we have recently used
them to transfer a US employee from US to Germany. They were truly
excellent. And very reasonably priced, if you compare to some of the other
ones. Don't have the contacts with me, but they should be on the web, based
in CH.

Raj, if you need details on the packimpex contacts let me know.

Ralf

Ralf Kubli
275 West 96th Street Apt 6G
New York, NY 10025