swiss-list: Voluntary Swiss Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance

From: Judit Van Caenegem <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:06:55 -0700 (PDT)

[please check the email archives http://www.swiss-list.com/mailing/swiss-list/2003/
 were this exact issue has been discussed two weeks ago. The Moderator]

Hello,

Does anyone of you pay annual contributions to the Voluntary Swiss Old Age,
Survivors and Disability Insurance (OASI/DI)? I moved to California last year
and work here for an American employer. I am uncertain whether I should
continue paying contributions to the OASI/DI.

What do you think? Is it worth it? What are the benefits?

Thanks for your feedback, Judit