swiss-list: Checking Out

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:07:23 -0500

As Arnold Schwarzenegger (we like him in T3) is soon governor of
California, it is time for me to move back to Switzerland ;-)
Thanks a lot for all the useful advice from this list. I had the
chance to spend 5 very exciting years in the USA and will miss it
a lot.
Special greetings to the Bay Area : You will have front row seats
when the real dot-com boom will happen. So far it has not even
started yet. It will completely change the world as the
industrialization did many years ago. It all will be IP.

Checking out
Stefan Haenggi
Silicon Valley, USA, soon Bern, CH (with a major culture shock ;-)