swiss-list: inheritance tax

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:56:50 -0500

We are in need of referrals to an accountant to help us with some tax questions
regarding land in Switzerland that my husband inherited and now is being sold.
My husband is a US resident, but also holds Swiss passport. We need someone
who is versed in the tax liabilities and implications to us in both Ch & US.
Thank you. Lindamarie Schweizer