swiss-list: google news in German!

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:29:13 -0500

For quite some time now google offered a news site for English news at
news.google.com. Now the same has been done for German news at
http://news.google.de !

You may want to read the description on how this works here:
http://news.google.de/intl/de_de/about_google_news.html

The site includes news from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and german news from
other places (like Russia, Hungary, and China) and also allows you to search
through all the news.

Claudio

P.S.: you may hav wondered why there were no postings for about 2 weeks: Our
server was rebooted about 10 days ago by our hosting provider but after reboot
not all services were started correctly and it took me a while to realize the
problem (thanks to a swiss-list reader who pointed it out me!). No emails were
lost though.