swiss-list: Business student looking for internship / job

From: Freshta Modjib <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:22:18 -0400

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

My name is Freshta Modjib, a Swiss student studying at Stony Brook
University at Stony Brook in New York. Currently I am majoring in Management
and will be graduating at the end of August 2003.

At the end of August, I hope to obtain either a Management Internship or
full-time position.

My interest is to work for a company where I could use my experiences with
other cultures, and people; and where I could apply my language skills in
German, French, Persian and Italian. Besides traveling extensively
throughout Europe, I have also visited parts of the U.S. and the Middle
East.

I am mostly interested in the field of international management /
international business but I am also open to new insights and experiences in
the business sector.

Please find below my resume and my contact information, if you need any
further information or if you could help me out.
I thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

With best regards,
Freshta Modjib

CONTACT INFO:
Freshta Modjib
fmodjib_at_hotmail.com

RESUME:

OBJECTIVE
Management and Supervision

EDUCATION
B.A. in Management
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York
Harriman School for Business and Policy (Expected August 2003),
G.P.A: 3.4

MAJOR COURSES
Business Ethics
Business in Europe
Calculus / Business Application
Composition, Research & Rhetoric
Computer Application Systems
International Bus. Communications
Operations Management
Organizational Behavior
Public Speaking
Sales Management

WORK EXPERIENCE
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Student Assistant of Dr. T. Gao. Summer 2002
- Organized and oversaw the Erasmus Exchange Program with the Netherlands,
for 6-15 exchange students per semester.

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Computer Lab Student Assistant in Faculty Computing Support. Fall 2002
- Explained and guided to 20-25 faculty monthly on designing their web pages
using HTML and Dream-Weaver.
- Assisted the faculty in the usage of PPT, Word, Excel, CD-creation, and
scanning, as well as creating PDF Files.

EPA, BV PLUS (HR project for the Swiss Government)
Assistant of the project manager. January - July 2001
- Organized and recorded schedules, meetings, and agendas weekly for the
head project manager and seven assistant project managers for a nation wide
project.

LANGUAGES
German
French
Persian
Italian

COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Excel
Internet
Web design: HTML and Dreamweaver
Scanning / OCR of images and slides

ACTIVITIES
Member of the Harriman Business Society
Metro International, Living Classroom - Volunteer to teach in NY public
schools about Switzerland / Europe,