swiss-list: Job Hunting in Southern California

From: Jeroen Snepvangers <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:48:08 -0700

James Henderson and I are two recent MBA graduates from IMD in Lausanne with
8-10 years experience. We have just arrived in Southern California, where
our partners both found jobs. We are interested in building up our network
of friends, so that we can restart our lives and careers in this area.
Because of our backgrounds and affinity with Switzerland, we are keen to
meet some of the Swiss List members (or others) in Southern California.
Please let me know how we can best go about this.

Thank you for your help,
Snep

Jeroen Snepvangers
Glendale, CA