swiss-list: Fwd: informative article about obtaining visas for foreign nationals

From: Isabelle Otter <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:00:06 -0700

[If you forward messages from other people to the swiss-list please remove
their names and email addresses unless you have their explicit permission to
use them. This way I don't have to edit the email messages, thanks, the
moderator]

Dear Swiss compatriots,
I just got this email that should be relevant to many of us...Looks
very informative

-Isabelle

--
Isabelle Otter