swiss-list: Work in CH for a US firm

From: Alain zuki <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:27:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I got a job offer to start working, part time (50%), for a US based
company as an overseas employee. I already have a part time job
in CH (50%), and would like to complete my income with this new
US job.

How can I "legally" be paid in Switzerland by a US firm ?

Shall I incorporate my own small business and charge the US
firm consulting fees ? How complicated would it be ?

Can I just get a check every month, declare it and pay the Swiss social
security, taxes and other fees out of it ?

Has anyone on the list been in the same situation ?

Thanks,

  Alain