swiss-list: Mechanical Engineer position and where to advertise

From: Beat Schmid <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:50:43 -0800

Dear Swiss-listers

Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (www.baeri.org) seeks a
mechanical engineer to lead the development of new airborne
instrumentation to be used in atmospheric and climate research. The work
will be done in conjunction with NASA Ames Research Center at Moffett
Field, CA.

The complete text can be found at http://www.baeri.org/

Feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested.

I would also be grateful for any recommendation you may have for me on
how to best advertise this position (i.e. online services).

Thank you

Beat

--
Dr. Beat Schmid
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute