swiss-list: J1 extension

From: Alain Borel <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:32:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi folks,

I just got a 6-month extension for my stay in the USA. I got a new DS-2019 form
(which replaces the old IAP-66) valid until Oct. 1st, 2003, but my J1 entry visa
expires on April 1st. Since my supervisor and I have scheduled a conference in
Italy later this spring, I'm worried about the return trip to the United
States. Did anyone encounter a similar situation? Do I need to apply for a new
entry visa while in Europe?

Alain Borel

E-Mail: Alain Borel <aborel_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: 14-Mar-2003 Time: 13:27:50