RE: swiss-list: US-Swiss Financial or Tax Advisor

From: Daniela Mielke <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:12:11 -0800 (PST)

We have used one of the big accountancies for some international taxation
issues and were not satisfied with the quality of work (many obvious errors,
lack of holistic perspective). The bill was substantial, though. Since two
years we are working with a tax adviser based in San Jose, CA, who is
specialized on international taxation and we are delighted. He knows US
international taxes in and out, does tax planning and his bills are very
reasonable. He will however not be able to help with forgeign tax planning.

E-mail me privately if you need his contact details
Daniela