swiss-list: Relocation to Boston

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:30:59 -0500

Dear list members,

I'm visiting Boston for the month of March to build my professional network
and interview for open positions.

I am particularly interested in making contacts with marketing, strategic
development or engineers working in the medical/biotech industry or at multinational
manufacture.

I'm a project manager, experienced in R&D (microelectronic, embedded systems)
who has recently completed an MBA with concentration in marketing (1 year
internship).
Upon relocation to Boston with my fiancé, a US citizen and native to the
area, I seek to land a position in the area of product/project management.

I am particularly interested in companies that will benefit from my global
relation management skill, my technical expertise and managerial background.

Would any member on this list be willing to meet with me for a brief informational
interview between March 11th to March 25th, or do you know of others professionals
that I should contact in this search.

Should you require additional information regarding my background and professional
qualifications, I would be happy to forward them directly to you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Joseph SaporitoTo