swiss-list: [FWD: ]

From: Peter Buerki <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:08:04 -0500

I agree with the concerns of Nico and Sarah. I also filled in the survey
and commented about some question that can be understood and answered in
several different ways. I did not fill in any contact information, except
my e-mail address, because I thought that my address is none of their
business and unnecessary for the survey. (Instead, I expected some
questions regarding my age and profession.) I also did not check the box
about whether they may contact me again in the future. I feel stranger and
stranger aboutthe motivation for this survey and would probably not fill it
out anymore today.

Peter

http://webmail.netscape.com/

attached mail follows: