swiss-list: Request for Information and Leads

From: Peter Buerki and Sanae Okada <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:46:58 -0800

Hello everyone,

I am a Swiss PhD. chemist living in Southern California since six years with
a passion for the frontiers of science. I have worked for universities and
corporate research institutes in five countries and just embarked on a new
career transition campaign. I have released my new on-line Newsletter at
http://www.geocities.com/pbuerki/Newsletters/NewsletterVol1No1.html, which
provides more information about myself and my target market.

I am looking for leads and contact information in the field of materials
science, nanomaterials synthesis, development of applications for
nanomaterials (catalysis, sensors, fuel cells, energy-efficient, and
sustainable technologies), microgravity research, and the design and
construction of scientific instrumentation for automated and robotic
experiments to explore remote and inaccessible environments (e.g., deep sea,
Antarctica, other planets, interior of the earth, clearing of mine fields
for peaceful purposes).

My target market consists of corporate research centers, the national labs,
universities, and companies engaged in R&D of nanomaterials and instrument
design. My inquiry is addressed to Swiss scientists who work/worked at such
institutions or would be able to refer me to somebody who works there. I
hope that with your assistance, I will be able to conduct my search more
effectively.

If you think that you can help me, or if you would like to receive future
updates of my newsletter by e-mail, please reply to pbuerki_at_netscape.net,
and I will be happy to include you in my list of networking contacts. This
will be my only posting to the Swiss list on this subject. Thank you all in
advance for your time and assistance!

Greetings and best regards,

Dr. phil. nat. Peter Bürki

Peter R. Buerki, Ph.D.