swiss-list: Came from Switzerland and Moved to Colorado

From: Daniel Riepler <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:13:52 -0700

Pfaff 7570 Sewing Machine with Software Package

I moved to Colorado with my husband and being a business and family women, I
have very little time to use this great sewing machine.

It includes: Embrodiery Unit with two hoops and carrying case, Big Pfaff Hoop
225m x 90 mm, Pfaff Designer Digitizer Programm Version 2.2 (in German), The PC
Designer Software Version 2.2 Training Guide (in English), Embrodiery Magic
Lettering Program (in English), Melco Sizer (in English) to size up or down
your Logos etc., Buzz Tools Version 3 Plus Embrodiery Managment Software, 1
Embrodiery Card. All the feet and accessories that come with the sewing
machine. This machine can be used in the USA with an Adapter or in Europe.
Language: German, French, Italian. Instruction books in English and in German.
The Pfaff 7570 has a Dual Feed System, so you can get controlled, no-slip
sewing because the fabric is feed evenly from both top and bottom. Buttonholes
galore! 500 Stiches, Memory programm, Reverse Sewing, Twin Needle, Needle up or
down position, Tread Monitor, Built in Alphapets, Maxi-Monograms. All the
informaton you need is displayed on screen, And much much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little use, runs like a dream! Has been regularly serviced and is in perfect
working condition. I just wish I would have more time with this marvelous
machine. (5yrs old)

Retail Price New: $ 4'499.00 7570 Sewing Machine
          $ 885.00 Software and all the Accessories

Total $ 5384.00

JUST LOOKING FOR A FAIR OFFER

(AND TO A WONDERFUL NEW OWNER)

Payment: money order/cashiers check
shipping: Buyer pays for all shipping costs and insurance

You can reach me at 720 494-9259 or e-mail: carodaniriepler_at_earthlink.net

Looking forward to an OFFER

Greetings from Colorado

Caroline Riepler