swiss-list: Turkish citizen looking for job in Zurich

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 05:14:21 GMT

Hi to you all!

I am a 28 year old female Turkish citizen living and working in Atlanta for 4
years. My major is in Finance and I have an MBA from an accredited university
in USA (State University of West Georgia, GPA: 4:00)

I am eagerly looking for a job in Zurich due to personal reasons - my fiancee
recently moved there through his job.

Any suggestions? Are there any names/links you can suggest? I checked your
website but I am afraid most of the job posting sites are in German and French
and I suck in both of them. What are my chances of finding a job with mother
tounge Turkish, excellent English and basic Spanish?

Thank you all in advance who may have some hints for me!

Huray, Atlanta GA.
404. 219 3541 or kasikci_at_hotmail.com