swiss-list: new visa rule for visitor/business (from Oct 2003)

From: Marc Audard <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:23:14 -0500

Hi,

I saw this new rule for those visiting the USA under
the visa waiver program. This is mostly relevant for
your family members visiting you after October 2003.

For those who have a US visa in their passport, this
may also be relevant after 2004, I guess.

http://www.usembassy.ch/Consular/updates/NewSwissPassport.htm
http://www.usembassy.ch/Consular/updates/ImportantVisaInfo.htm

Regards,

Marc