(no subject)

From: ******************** <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:30:04 +0000

[Sorry, not enough information (it depends on your citizenship and length
 of stay among other things). I suggest that you contact the Swiss embassy
 or consulate, the moderator.]

   To whom it may concern;

   My name is ******************** i`m an USA permanant resident married to
   ********************(swiss citizen), in the month of October of the year
   2001,now we are planing to go and visit her family in the near future,
   if you please could contact me and let me know if i need to get any
   paper work done or if i need to have any kind of papers while i`ll be
   in Switzerland.

   thank You very much;