swiss-list: Tax advisory service

From: Remi Mommsen <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 15:40:34 -0800

Hi,

I have an American employer (UC, Irvine) since about a year, but I
moved from Switzerland to the Bay Area just recently, i.e. I lived in
Switzerland for several months but was paid by the American employer.
In addition I have a real estate property and some shares in
Switzerland.

Well, this sounds like a tax-nightmare to me...

Thus I'm looking for a tax advisory service favorable in the Bay Area
which will be able to sort out the tax issues both in the US and
Switzerland. Does anybody on the list know someone who can handle such
an issue?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Remi Mommsen

Q: How many kinds of physicists are there?
A: Three. Those who can count and those who can't.

Remigius K. Mommsen e-mail: mommsen_at_slac.stanford.edu
University of California, Irvine URL: http://cern.ch/mommsen
c/o SLAC voice: ++1 (650) 926-3595
2575 Sand Hill Road #35 mobile: ++1 (650) 387-1402
Menlo Park, CA 94025, US fax: ++1 (650) 926-8522