RE: swiss-list: Voluntary AHV: timing question

From: Anne Masser <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:28:41 -0700

Just an other thing I heard that might interest people that come only
for a few years here to US. I read somewhere, I don't know anymore if it
was in the Swiss Embassy page or in an US governmental site, that you
can pay US social Security, and when you go back somehow take this money
with you, and you do not loose years of non payment in CH. Maybe someone
else heard about this too and knows more.
   Anne