Re: swiss-list: Family based immigration visa - seeking info about interview

From: Hans-Juerg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:49:26 -0700

Hi,

We had a similar experience as Bela. Barely any questions. We argued
quite some time over a missing document. It was one that was issued
by that same embassy, but they didn't have the records anymore.... I
don't recall all the details. But they were happy when I was able to
get someone in California to fax it that same afternoon.

Generally, our experience with the embassy personnel was very good.
The only problem is the wait outside in the rain.... but for the GC
interview, you can go to the top of the line.

Hope this helps,

Hansjürg