swiss-list: Re: Family based immigration visa - seeking info about interview

From: Claudio Fleiner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:41:53 GMT

I went there for exactly the same kind of interview about four years ago and
the questions were more to make sure that we knew what we were getting into.
There is no need at all to prepare yourself for the interview.
Much more important than the interview are the papers you have to bring: make
sure you don't forget anything (you should have a list). Also, your wife should
go to the interview too.

Claudio