swiss-list: Family based immigration visa - seeking info about interview

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:04:40 GMT

Hi all

I have applied for a family based immigration visa (green card) with the
embassy in Bern. My wife is an american citizen, I am Swiss. Our application
has been accepted and the embassy has invited me to come to the interview.

I am now looking for some information about this interview - mainly the kind of
questions that will be asked. If you have had the "pleasure" of taking this
interview as well, I would appreciate it if you can tell me about your
experience.

Also if you know about an online resource that deals with this issue I would be
more than happy if you could point me to it.

Thanks!
Cornelius