swiss-list: search a internship

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:20:47 GMT

Hello,

My name is Eric FRANÇOIS and I am a young Swiss engineer in Microengineering. I
just finished my studies at the “Ecole d’Ingenieur de Geneve” in January
2002. I am interested in doing an internship in a company which would put my
knowledge into practice. As I am interested in also continuing my studies in
the USA, an internship will be a very valuable experience.

I am currently in the United-States, taking classes to improve my english, and
I wish to start an internship in January or February 2003 for a period of 6
months or more.

I would appreciate any help or contact that you could give me in regards of
finding an internship in the USA. By the way I will be in San Francisco between
since October 1st, until mid-December.

Eric FRANCOIS