swiss-list: Social Network Consultant Needed for Project ASAP

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:11:15 -0400

Hi all,
fyi!

Maria
|---------+--------------------------->
| | rhoten_at_HYBRIDVIG|
| | OR.ORG |
| | Sent by: |
| | SOCNET_at_LISTS.UFL|
| | .EDU |
| | |
| | 07/29/2002 07:04|
| | PM |
| | Please respond |
| | to rhoten |
| | |
|---------+--------------------------->
  | |
  | To: SOCNET_at_LISTS.UFL.EDU |
  | cc: |
  | Subject: Social Network Consultant Needed for Project ASAP |

I am looking to work with someone experienced in statistical analysis
and graphical representation of social network data.

This person could be a consultant, a post-doc, or even a sufficiently
talented graduate student, and would be working (preferably) as a
consultant with me and my data for several days over the next month
or two, with the opportunity for follow up calls and visits.

This network analysis is part of a larger mixed-method study of
interdisciplinary research networks that has been funded by the NSF.
The objective this specific part of the study is to conduct basic
statistical analyses, and construct relatively simple graphical
representations, of the research networks of scientists in a sample of 7
different research centers using UCINET and KrackPlot.

Ideally, the person I am looking for can help me set up the database
and do some preliminary analysis of the data themselves and with me.

Pay is definitely competitive, and commensurate with experience.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and would prefer someone local,
but will consider other options for the right person.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who you think would be
interested and appropriate. Also, please feel free to circulate my
email to those interested and appropriate parties as well.

Please send a resume with qualifications, references and rates to
mailto:rhoten_at_hybridvigor.org.