RE: swiss-list: Re: NY Times on Switzerland

From: Daniela Mielke <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:57:37 +0200

[The next message regarding this topic will be moved to the 'dicussions' list.
Messages must be posted under the sender's identity, not an alias.

The moderator]

I think it would be good practice and politeness to send e-mails under your
own name when posting on swiss-list, in particular when posting daubtful
content.