RE: swiss-list: dual nationality

From: Vinz Koller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:40:08 -0700

I am originally Swiss and last year became a US citizen and my wife who is American just recently became a Swiss citizen (just to keep things balanced). There are no complications really. The US does not officially recognize our Swiss citizenships but that does not bother us much. Don't know much about tax implications.

Vinz Koller