swiss-list: job opening at the University of Geneva - Office of technology transfer

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:57:25 +0200

Hi all,

Unitec, the technology transfer office of the University of Geneva and the
Geneva Universitary Hospital, has a new job opening.

You can find more information on the following link:

http://www.unige.ch/unitec/?poste.html (in french).

I will be out of my office till August 12, so please use the contact
information below for further information.

Best regards,

Laurent Miéville