Re: swiss-list: 2-years rule

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:24:43 +0200

This stuff is WAY above my head, but there is just one thing that comes to
my mind. Did you deal with INS people in the US? Is there any way you could
talk to the LOCAL INS people at the american ambassy?

I have found it close to impossible to talk to someone at INS in the
States. The local representations are often much easier to deal with, and
they are "closer" to the issue.

Hope this helps,

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                               Mobile: +41-79-310-3249