RE: swiss-list: advices...

From: Laurent Piguet <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:55:20 +0200

I will second this: my wife and I spent a great evening at Nepenthe (Big
Sur). Very peculiar and unique, awesome ambiance (especially if you get to
be by the outside fire) and outstanding view. Right off Hwy 1. It's a bit
pricy, but hell, it's worth it.

Laurent

--
Laurent Piguet                                          piguet_at_yahoo.com
Rte de Buchillon 5                               Mobile: +41-79-310-3249