swiss-list: NYC accountant recommendations?

From: Pippa Reist <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:19:03 -0400

Greetings all,

This is my first post to this list. I was so happy to find it!

I'm looking for an accountant to help me prepare my personal taxes on an
ongoing basis. Someone based in New York City, happy to explain things when
asked, and fluent in German.

Does anyone have any specific recommendations or other ideas? I'm already
aware of the specific New York accountants listed at Swiss-List and the
Swiss Benevolent Society of New York. I appreciate all input.

Best,
Pippa Reist

Pippa Reist | pippareist.com | 718.609.1035