RE: swiss-list: brain drain / jobsearch

From: Michael Rys <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:29:11 -0700

[future messages regarding this subject will be redirected
 to discussions_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

Why should I return to Switzerland to a rather provincial work
environment, when I can work with leading edge companies and have direct
impact on how the world uses computers and software and have (Sun, IBM,
Microsoft, Oracle, thousand of innovative startups etc.)?

Probably for retirement... :-)

Best regards
Michael

PS: Yes, there are interesting jobs in the "Informatik" field in
Switzerland I am sure. Only it is much easier (even now I think) to find
interesting jobs in the US in these fields...