swiss-list: B1 visa and reentry

From: Christian Heuss <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:52:27 -0700

Hi guys and gals,

my girlfriend is here on a B1 visa. When she arrived last October,
border customs granted her a 6 month visa to stay. She will leave the US
next week for about 6 weeks and intends to come back for another 3 month
period end of May. - Is there any danger that the INS doesn't let her in
anymore? Can we expect that they grant her again a 6 month period? Or is
it wise to check already now with the INS while she is still here?

Any thoughts and hints are appreciated.

Cheers
Christian