Re: swiss-list: Spam email - Nigeria Connection

From: Jesse Wirth <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:12:11 -0600

[all further emails regarding this matter will be redirected
to discussions_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

I actually have received such e-mails, and, once again, the old
saying "If it's too good to be true...." applies...

While some of the schemes they apply seem "reasonable/believable",
people should realize that there MUST be something fishy, esp if YOU
have to pay FIRST to GET money.

Just my 2 Rappen...

        JesseW