RE: swiss-list: AP Report on Martin Buser

From: Vinz Koller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:34:41 -0800

I became a US citizen last year and certainly never had to renounce my Swiss
citizenship. I did have to foreswear any "foreign potentates" but I did not
feel that the "Bundesrat" would fall into that category and so I had no qualms
about it. The US ignores my Swiss citizenship (though it does not like it but
that does not bother me very much) and so dual citizenship is possible.

Vinz Koller