swiss-list: Money transfer 2

From: Antonello Nesci <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:11:34 -0800

Hi everybody,

Few weeks ago I found a solution to send money to a UBS bank in
Switzerland. It worked very well and was quite fast.

I found another solution with the Swiss Post (it is very convenient to pay
last bills in Switzerland via the electronic service Yellownet).
All you need is the address of the receiving bank: Swiss Post-Postfinance
(Engehaldenstrasse 37, 3030 Bern), the ABA number (corresponding Swiss Post
bank in US, which is the Bankers Trust company) which is 021001033, the
swift number of the Swiss Post which is POFICHBE, and the post account (and
the name) of the receiver. Depending on your bank, you are charged ($20 for
me) for the transfer.

Both solutions are rather fast, maximum 5 working days. I hope that this
can be a source of interest for you,

have a nice day,
Antonello

Dr. Antonello Nesci