Re: swiss-list: greatest country on earth

From: Toni Cathomen <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:33:14 -0800

Dear Martha

I completely understand your anger and your disappointment. However,
I would like to point out that not every Swiss shares the opinions
expressed by some Swiss-listers - as much as not every American
supports the death penalty, unlimited exploitation of nature,
president Bush and cheese burgers.
Some Swiss seem to forget fast what narrow-minded country introduced
the women's right to vote already in 1971 and what country is still
not a member of the U.N.

Every nation and every culture has up- and down-sides. Embrace the difference !
Toni